Mosman Rowing Club has the following Membership categories:
- Full Member: Active competitive rowers, including Masters, with access to all club facilities.
- Junior Member: (Under 18) School-aged members with full access to all club facilities.
- Visiting: Members of international, interstate and regional clubs. Three months maximum duration.
- Unsupervised Recreational Rowing: Non-competitive unsupervised social rowers with access to prescribed club facilities. (Note: MRC does not offer social club facilities)
- Associate (inactive): Social members – no access to rowing or gym facilities.
- Honorary: By Invitation.
All Applicants except for Associate membership must submit to an interview and basic skills and safety assessment. All applications are subject to Committee Approval.
A limited number of High Performance Rowing Scholarships are available for exceptional athletes.
Applicants for Visiting and Associate (inactive) membership are subject to Committee Approval.
Novice rowers may apply to join MRC’s Learn to Row program.